Distributed by Amazon Video, Fireball Run is a 26-episode adventure-travel series that educates and exposes audiences to an array of exciting subjects, while inspiring travel to under-discovered America.
The Fireball Run is Amazing Race, Dirty Jobs, How It's Made, and your favorite travel and history show combined. This is the real story of diverse driving teams as they compete in a legendary life-sized trivia game. To win, they take the road less traveled in an epic quest to re-discover America, searching for unique places, obscure historic artifacts, and extraordinary experiences. It's all just for bragging rights, a greater cause, and a plastic road sign.
Every contestant activity within the series introduces a unique subject, some are brand related. Episode integration introduces audiences to your story. A story that excites, interests, and relates to them on their level. We bond viewers to brands emotionally.
Brands, products, and services can be seamlessly integrated in every frame of the show. Our segments don't talk "to" the audience, rather we draw them in for an opportunity to learn and discover. At the end of every segment viewers a left with a takeaway; a bit of advice or knowledge they can immediately benefit from.
We successfully deliver the audience to your door or web site, introduce any topic, and organically demonstrate any product or service. What's our key to doing it effectively? Placing the viewer experience paramount and above all else. Audiences love the series because they believe it.
Fireball Run is "not" reality TV. Alternately it is a factual entertainment series. Every on camera moment and reaction is authentic. Everything seen in the series is actual. Fireball Run is the only television series produced in real-time, with all 26 episodes filmed live within the 9-day competition.
Brand integration is just one of a number of ways brands are interlaced into the series, below are a few other means:
• Product Placement: Products seen or used within many or all episodes.
• Sponsorship: A.k.a. branding, a.k.a. impressions; at times obvious, often subliminal, yet always seen.
• Branded Team Participation: brand ambassadors on tour, on camera, and out from meeting both spectators and media.
• Effectively tell your story; integrate locations, or make demonstration.
• Your company or brand positioned as industry experts and market leaders.
• Validation and credibility. You didn’t brag about you, we did. Validation you leverage over your competition.
• Awareness can result in on-line traffic.
• Custom Content: Use your video segment indefinitely.
• Connect with and educate consumers in a memorable way.
• Unscalable (limitless) exposure. Thanks to streaming television.
Advertiser Selection Criteria:
We’ve got stellar street cred with audiences and media. So we’re a tad picky about our partners. Here is what we look for in an ideal relationship.
• Content. Because it's king. Businesses with a unique or inspiring story.
• Different. Industries with subjects that will interest viewers.
• Attentiveness. Companies that don't have a "set it and forget it" attitude.
• Creative. Brand stewards willing to approach things differently.
• Strategic. Organizations with clear and reasonable objectives.