Filming Between: September 22-30, 2017
Release: Summer, 2018
Genre: Factual Entertainment
Episodes: 26, 22-minutes each
Synopsis: Fireball Run® is an adventure-television series distributed by Amazon Networks. Drivers adventuring in a legendary competition across America in search of rare historic artifacts, under-discovered places, and extraordinary experiences. All for bragging rights, a greater cause, and a plastic road sign.
"Fireball Run is Amazing Race, Dirty Jobs, How It's Made,
and your favorite travel and history show combined!"
• The story of America as told through your history, attractions, and people.
• Fireball Run is a real life trivia pursuit game, with all trivia based on unique places, attractions, and towns.
• Show Contestants are business owners, key corporate executives, elected leaders, and celebrities.
• Fireball Run excites, educates, and inspires audiences to hit the open road and explore America.
• Your town featured in an Amazon series.
• Your community story told through its attractions.
• $157,000+ in production value alone.
• You deliver excitement, we deliver exposure.
• 15+ minutes of epic promotion on camera
(although us $10,500.00 for each minute)
• Domestic and international exposure.
• Increase tourism awareness.
• Increase on-line traffic.
• Use your segment for self-promotion.
• At least (3) unique points of interest, attractions, or museums.
• Unique cities and towns with rich history.
• Under-discovered travel places.
• Vibrant or revitalized downtown or centralized area.
• Communities full of passion and hometown pride.
• $5,500 honorarium (due only if selected).
• Craft service (lunch) for 150 cast and crew.
• Permits/closures (if any).
1. Fill out the submission form below.
2. Submit your top places, museums, or points of interest.
Include a 'single line' description + web link (if available).
3. Brief paragraph telling us why your town should be featured.
If your pitch peeks interest with segment producers, a brief Skype video call is scheduled to discover more about your destination. Selected destinations are notified by email and a call from a senior producer.
Live Production Schedule
Filming is 2-3 hours on the following dates:
• Places between Eau Claire, WI & Rochester, MN, Sun Sept 24, 2017
• Places between Rochester, MN & Dubuque, IA, Mon Sept 25, 2017
• Places between Dubuque, IA & Burlington, IA, Tue Sept 26, 2017
• Places between Burlington, IA & Ft. Dodge, IA Wed Sept 27, 2017
• Places between Ft. Dodge, IA & Vermillion, SD Thu Sept 28, 2017
• Places between Yankton, SD & Pierre, SD Fri Sept 29, 2017
• Places between Pierre, SD & Rapid City, SD Sat Sept 30, 2017
Remember, the honorarium does not apply- unless you've been selected.
Amazon's Fireball Run Series