- Fireball Run Balloon Fiesta Experience 'New Mexico' is a 5 day, 4 night, VIP, and all luxury experience for those interested in culture, events, lifestyle, and scenic drives.
- Dates: October 10-14, 2018
- Balloon Fiesta is a yearly festival of over 500 hot air balloons in Albuquerque. The event is the largest hot air balloon festival in the world.
- Destinations: Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- * Add $500 after Oct 1, 2017
- * Add $1,000 after Dec 15, 2017
- * No Availability After Feb 1, 2018
Fireball Run Experience 'New Mexico' is a 5 day, 4 night, VIP, and all luxury experience. Everything you ever wanted from Fireball Run, like 'time'; an all VIP journey to extraordinary towns, enhanced with cultural culinary flavors, fascinating attractions, immersive experiences, and the overlooked places in between.
Dates: October 10-14, 2018
Destinations: Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque, Albuquerque
Wed Day 1 Itinerary: Santa Fe, NM
4-Star Accommodation, VIP Petroglyph Experience, Museum/Artifact Experiences, Private Art Gallery Tour, Evening At 10,000 Waves Spa, Champagne Toast
Thu Day 2 Itinerary: Taos, NM
4-Star Accommodation, 3-Meal Cultural Cuisine, Medicine Man Journey, VIP Holistic Experiences, VIP Art Gallery Tour, Champagne Toast
Fri Day 3 Itinerary: Albuquerque, NM
4-Star Accommodation, Museum/Artifact Experiences, VIP Explore Ruidoso Tour, Cultural Artifact Experiences, Forest Campfire Evening, 3-Meal Cultural Cuisine, Champagne Toast
Sat Day 4 Itinerary: Albuquerque, NM
4-Star Accommodation, 3-Meal Cultural Cuisine, Early Ascension Balloon Fiesta, Sunset Dinner Atop Sandia Peak, Recall & Reflect Gathering, Champagne Toast
Sun Day 5 Itinerary: Albuquerque, NM
Farewell Mimosa Brunch
Bring your friends! You must be 21yo to register for Experience, otherwise there are no restrictions, and you do not need a medical waiver to participate.
Fireball Run Experience is for the above average traveler seeking scenic drives, unique excursions, and more intimate and custom private experiences.
Each 'Flight' is tied to a popular event in New Mexico. In order to offer a more intiment and immersive experience, participant capacity has been limited to 15, two-person teams.
Limited Introductory Rate Includes: Top Accommodations, Cultural Meals, and Private, VIP, Tours, Experiences And Excursions... as well as...
• Matching Premium Jackets
• VIP / Notable Guides
• Nightly Notable Dinner Guest
• Nightly Champaign Toasts
• Day 5 Farewell Mimosa Brunch
• Event Decals, Leather Binder, and More!
Fireball Run Experience is considered 'conus' to Fireball Run Series, that means participating in either property is a continuation of the Fireball Run universe. Although, Experience is NOT televised.
Begining in 2019 the Series and Experiences will operate within the same year.