Price: $8500 (4 Nights / 5 Days)
- Fireball Run Trinity Experience 'New Mexico' is a 5 day, 4 night, VIP, and all luxury experience for those interested in space, science, and scenic drives.
- Dates: April 5-9, 2018
- Trinity was the code name of the first detonation of a nuclear weapon. It was conducted by the United States Army at 5:29 a.m. on July 16, 1945, as part of the Manhattan Project in the New Mexico desert. The actual detonation site is open just once a year.
- Overnight Destinations: Santa Fe, Las Cruces, Ruidoso, Sun Albuquerque
- Excursion Destinations: Madrid, Espaniola, Los Alamos, and more!
Fireball Run Experience 'New Mexico' is a 5 day, 4 night, VIP, and all luxury experience. Everything you ever wanted from Fireball Run, like 'time'; an all VIP journey to extraordinary towns, enhanced with cultural culinary flavors, fascinating attractions, immersive experiences, and the overlooked places in between.
Dates: April 5-9, 2018
Destinations: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Ruidoso, Sun Albuquerque
Thur Day 1 Itinerary: Albuquerque, NM
4-Star Accommodation, 3-Meal Cultural Cuisine, Sandia Laboratory Experience, Nuclear Museum Experience, Sandia Peak Tram & Trek, Atomic Science Tour, Champagne Toast.
Fri Day 2 Itinerary: Las Cruces, NM
3-Star Accommodation, 3-Meal Cultural Cuisine, Very Large Array Visit, Spaceport America Visit, Escape to Whitesands, Atomic Artifacts Experience, Champagne Toast
Sat Day 3 Itinerary: Ruidoso, NM
4-Star Accommodation, 3-Meal Cultural Cuisine, Trinity Site Tour, Valley of Fire Visit, Petroglyph Site Tour, Roam Ruidoso, Champagne Toast
Sun Day 4 Itinerary: Albuquerque, NM
4-Star Accommodation, 3-Meal Cultural Cuisine, Rally To Roswell Experience, Quirky New Mexico Sites, Sunset Dinner Atop Sandia Peak, Recall & Reflect Gathering, Champagne Toast
Mon Day 5 Itinerary: Albuquerque, NM
Farewell Mimosa Brunch
Bring your friends! You must be 21 yo to register for Experience, otherwise there are no restrictions, and you do not need a medical waiver to participate.
Fireball Run Experience is for the above average traveler seeking scenic drives, unique excursions, and more intimate and custom private experiences.
Each 'Flight' is tied to a popular event in New Mexico. In order to offer a more intiment and immersive experience, participant capacity has been limited to 15, two-person teams.
Limited Introductory Rate Includes: Top Accommodations, Cultural Meals, and Private, VIP, Tours, Experiences And Excursions... as well as...
• Matching Premium Jackets
• VIP / Notable Guides
• Nightly Notable Dinner Guest
• Nightly Champaign Toasts
• Day 5 Farewell Mimosa Brunch
• Event Decals, Leather Binder, and More!
Fireball Run Experience is considered 'conus' to Fireball Run Series, that means participating in either property is a continuation of the Fireball Run universe. Although, Experience is NOT televised.
Begining in 2019 the Series and Experiences will operate within the same year.